- When you book your overnight stay at the Shelburne House you will be charged 50% of the total room fee as a booking deposit, with the remaining balance charged when you check in for your stay.
- For reservations cancelled more than one week in advance, you will be given a full refund on your deposit less a $15 service fee. Reservations that are cancelled less than one week in advance will not be refunded the booking deposit.
- We want to ensure you have the most comfortable and relaxing stay possible, and have tried to furnish all rooms with quality bed linens and towels accordingly. Therefore, we place a $100 hold on the credit card used for the reservation, which is removed once a room has been cleaned and inventoried.
- We do not accommodate pets of any kind.
- The rooms are on the second floor and are not wheelchair accessible.
- Given the size of the Shelburne House, we fall under MA State Code 105 CMR 590.010, meaning that the board of health opts to not regulate or inspect our kitchen.
Daily housekeeping included in the room rate, and daily on-site management available